Monday to Friday - 9:00AM to 5:00PM
Saturday - 9:00AM to 1:00PM
Fax: + 92-995-628981
First and foremost, I want to express my gratitude to Allah, the Almighty, for this wonderful distinction. I also want to express my gratitude to you all for your trust. Both a great honour and a huge responsibility come with it. I appreciate the hard work that my predecessors did to advance the Chamber and their contribution to drawing attention to the issues facing the business community everywhere. I have taken on this role with a strong commitment to helping the business community and putting out my best efforts to find solutions to the major problems that face trade and industry. I would like to ask the HCCI members to keep bringing us proposals and ideas for bettering our services. Your support and suggestions would help us raise the bar for our operations and provide the Chamber with a more solid foundation.
We will be able to fulfil our function successfully with your help and the blessings of Allah, the Almighty. Apolitical, independent, membership-based, volunteer-driven, and not-for-profit, the Haripur Chamber of Commerce and Industry has a clear mission to guide and support the business community in this land of potential. As President, it is my first and foremost responsibility to serve the business community and the HCCI members in particular with missionary zeal, dedication, and commitment. I will do everything in my power to make insightful and significant policy contributions through dynamic initiatives that would have a positive impact on Haripur’s social and economic landscape. Businesses and organizations in our community, the District of Haripur, the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and Pakistan as a whole are represented by the Chamber.
My Mission:I will also try to act as a sponsor for the local business community and facilitate them by providing opportunities for them to promote their businesses locally and internationally in order to become the voice of the business community and to make a firm commitment to improving the quality of life and economic prosperity in Haripur. My Goals are:
- To actively and rather proactively participate in the formulation of public policy because it has an impact on the country’s economic growth and development.
- To effectively convey the opinions of the business community at appropriate government levels and forums, particularly regarding issues pertaining to Haripur and this region.
- To encourage individual and collective accomplishments, business excellence, and private enterprise.
- To provide the resources deemed necessary to boost member involvement in the community through this chamber and to guarantee appropriate levels of member services.
- To strengthen the Organization by expanding its membership and resource pool Strategic Plans.
Haripur Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Welcome to the official website of Haripur Chamber of Commerce & Industry (HCCI), which is the premier trade body representing the business community in Haripur district of KPK.
Meet Our Team
Office Bearers For the Year 2022-2023
Fida Muhammad Khan
Dr. Muhammad Ishaq
Grow Your Business
With Our Services
- National Database & Registration Authority. (NADRA)
- Police Assistance Line (PAL services once in a week)
- Small and Medium Enterprises Development. (SEMEDA)
HCCI provides an opportunity to its members:
- To meet Government officials, Federal and Provincial Ministers, Ambassadors, and Leading Businessmen both local and national.
- To get Certificates of Origin, WeBOC registrations and also an endorsement of all necessary commercial documents.
- To get intensive business information and consultancy on various business issues through the R&D cell of HCCI also, get information on new rules & regulations, and procedures and provides in-depth trade & investment advice.
- To participate in standing Committees that actively monitor and pursue issues concerning trade and industry.
- To get a regular arrangement of foreign Business delegations which provide opportunities to the delegates to meet their counterparts in the respective countries
- To be the one nominated for various Government advisory committees and statutory boards where National policies are formulated
First annual report of the HCCI will be released in December 2019.
The HCCI plays role of mediator and make efforts for amicable solution to resolve trade disputes. These may also include the complaint against foreign customers
The HCCI in collaboration with other trade organizations and authorities tries to send its trade delegations abroad to penetrate existing businesses and explore potential markets
Haripur Chamber of Commerce & Industry issues Visa and Border Pass Recommendation Letters to its members. The Recommendation Letters are in favor of foreign Embassies/High
Haripur Chamber of Commerce & Industry provides the facility of attestation of different commercial documents to its members. These documents include Certificate of Origin, Commercial
Address: Chamber House, Opposite Session Judge Bungalow, GPO Road, Haripur. Postcode: 22620 Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Phone: + 92-995-628739, + 92-995-628981
Fax: + 92-995-628981